Luigi Belvederi is a British-educated Italian lawyer who started the pratice in 1978.
- J.D. University of Ferrara (1973)
- LL.M. University College London (1975)
- Member of the Ferrara Bar (1978)
- Professor of EEC Company Law at the Universities of Cagliari and Parma (1983 -1988)
- Hon Consul for the Republic of South Africa in Bologna, for the Italian Region of Emilia-Romagna (1993)
- Counsel for defense in the Supreme Court in Rome (1999)
Our offices are located in Bologna and Ferrara.
We are in close alliance with a Milan firm where some of our major Clients are physically located and have standing cooperation arrangements with law firms in Rome, Naples and throughout Italy.
International practice includes the enforcement of foreign judgments, the drafting and the negotiation of international agreements, company formation, patent and tax law assistance in Italy.
We have worked at major acquisitions and mergers between international and Italian companies, and helped our international Clients to attain their objectives in Italy by combining legal experience with commercial awareness.